Jazz Up Your Show with This LED Spot!Ready to crank up the excitement? Add a Chauvet Intimidator Spot LED 250 intelligent lighting fixture or two to your rig, and you're all set. In many ways, the Intimidator Spot LED 250 is everything you'd expect from a moving-yolk fixture. With eight colors, seven gobos, and a 3-facet prism to enhance your light show, there's no end to the creative ways you can use this fixture. And with up to 540 degrees of panning and 270 degrees of tilt, you'll have no trouble positioning your light where you want it, plus, there's a set of excellent movement macros onboard the Intimidator Spot LED 250 to make programming easy.
Speaking of easy, you don't need to know the first thing about DMX to get a ton out of your Intimidator Spot LED 250. Eight excellent sound-activated programs let you set and forget your lights, allowing them to sync to the beat. You can even daisy chain multiple Intimidator Spot LED 250 units together in a master/slave configuration, making it easy to create cool light shows that remain perfectly locked together.
Of course, if you are a DMX master already, you'll get even more out of your Intimidator Spot LED 250 via 8- or 13-channel DMX-512 control. And to top it all off, the Intimidator Spot LED 250 is based around an ultra-bright, super cool 40-watt LED, so regardless of what method you use to control your light show, you won't have to deal with hot lamps and duty cycle downtime when you're running Chauvet Intimidator Spot LED 250 moving light fixtures.
Chauvet Intimidator Spot LED 250 Intelligent Lighting Fixture Features at a Glance:
- This super-flexible moving LED spotlight fixture is perfect for mobile rigs and installations alike
- 50W LED lamp provides high output with very little heat output or power consumption
- Cool operation means no downtime for duty cycles
- 8-gel color wheel with half-and-half color modes provides you with a rich visual pallet to choose from
- 3-facet prism splits the beam for great effects and to cover a larger area
- 7-slot gobo wheel (24mm/20mm image) features an easy-access gobo door for quick gobo changes
- Electronic dimmer allows super-smooth LED fading
- Awesome sound-activated programs automatically follow the beat of the music
- Easy access to built-in automated programs lets you create light shows that run independently of the music
- Link and control multiple units via the simple master/slave automation mode
- 8- and 13-channel DMX-512 control modes let you take absolute control over your show
- User-selectable pan and tilt ranges let you adjust the resolution of your positioning controls
- Built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature minimizes programming time
- Power linking lets you daisy chain IEC power cables between units, saving you time and the need for additional extension cords
- Individual reset of pan/tilt, color, gobo and prism means the show can go on, no matter what happens