Get Studio-style Looping Live!
Say you recorded a cool groove with your Infinity. What if you wanted to lay down a second longer loop? No problem. Pigtronix gave the Infinity a Sync Multi function, which lets you set the length of the second loop to 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 times the length of loop 1. Pretty clever, huh? And check this out. Unlike typical loopers, which only offer parallel loop playback, you can set the Infinity to play back its two loops in series, making it easy to create cool and complex grooves on the fly.
Now, that's all good and everything, but what about when you want to rock out with the rest of the band. Typically, using a looper live is the best way to tick off the rest of the band. Pigtronix gets that, which is why they added two super-cool signal routing options to the Infinity. First, there's the (long overdue) Auxiliary Loop Output, which lets you send just the looped audio to a separate monitor wedge. This alone will make up for that one time you stranded your drummer at the gig. Next, there's the Infinity's split inputs and outputs. These let you and one of your bandmates both plug into the Infinity at once, each recording to a separate loop. It's like having two perfectly synced looper pedals in one!
Speaking of sync capabilities, here's one of the coolest extra features you get with the Pigtronix Infinity looper pedal: sample-accurate MIDI sync. That's right, not only will the Infinity looper introduce absolutely no latency to speak of into your rig, but it'll lock on tight to any incoming MIDI clock. It even accepts MIDI Clock start/stop messages. That means if you use a DAW like Ableton Live or an old-school sequencer in your live show, you can set your loop times and tempos automatically so that they conform to the beat. How cool is that!? If you're ready to take your live show to places its never gone before, then it's time to get your Pigtronix Infinity looper pedal from GearNuts.com.
Pigtronix Infinity Looper Pedal Features at a Glance:
- The advanced, practical, and creative latency-free looper pedal your live show has been missing
- Dual stereo looper pedal with easy-to-use record, overdub, undo, and redo functions
- Sync Multi mode lets you set the length of loop 2 to 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 times the length of loop 1
- Run your loops in parallel (standard) or in series to create complex grooves
- Split inputs let you record separate instruments to either loop, each with its own discrete output
- Expression pedal input lets you adjust the volume of each loop
- Aux Loop Output lets you send just the looped audio to a separate monitor to keep the rest of the band in time
- 5 x stop mode makes transitioning out of your loops seamless
- Includes 9 x loop presets plus 1 x blank canvas
- Sample-accurate MIDI clock sync accepts MIDI Clock start and stop messages, allowing you to lock your loops to your live DAW or sequencer
- All loops recorded in 24-bit/48kHz studio-quality audio
- Looping duration entirely dependent on size of internal SD card (included SD card provides hours of storage)
- Onboard USB connectivity lets you upload and download your saved loops as well as to configure your presets
- Circuit design by Howard Davis; sound deisgn by David Koltai