Reliable Power Amp!QSC designed the ISA 300Ti as a cost-effective solution specifically with sound contractors in mind. The ISA 300Ti can drive both eight and four ohm loads and a distributed rig on the same channel at the same time, allowing you to reduce the number of amp channels needed to power the speakers from the same amp. This rugged power amp can out 25, 70, or 100 volt to accommodate distributed audio systems, making this the perfect power amp for countless installed in-ceiling systems. Add QSC sound quality to your rig with the ISA 300Ti!
QSC ISA 300Ti Power Amp at a Glance:
- Speaker protection
- One-of-a-kind load dispersion
One-of-a-kind load dispersion
One-of-a-kind among distributed sound power amps, the "Ti" versions will drive eight or four ohm loads and a distributed rig on the same channel at once. This enables a contractor to reduce the number of required amp channels by allowing a limited number of distributed speakers to be attached to the same amp as is powering the main sound system.
A power amp has to be able to withstand daily use and abuse, and it must also be equipped with a wide bunch of in and out options. The ISA 300Ti easily handles both. Housed in a rugged 3-U chassis, all ISA models feature rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. Inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors, and outs feature covered barrier strip connectors for safety agency compliance. For added versatility, a DataPort V2 (Version 2) terminated with an HD-15 connector is provided for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories such as the XC-3 Crossover, SF-3 Subwoofer Filter, LF-3 Low Frequency Filter and the DSP-3 with external power supply.
Any live sound engineer can tell you about the importance of protecting your speakers while maintaining the integrity of the performance. Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series provide more protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection.
QSC ISA 300Ti Power Amp Features:
- Low-impedance and isolated 25, 70, and 100 volt outs for distributed audio systems
- Rear panel gain controls with 2dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- 50 Hz or 75 Hz selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with max cooling on demand
- Rear-to-front air flow keeps toys racks cool
- Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- 25, 70, 100 volt, and low-impedance outputs available simultaneously
- Brain-dead really simple barrier strip connection determines output mode