Make Your Mic Mike Better!Mic that instrument the right way; use sE Electronics' ultra-cool Instrument Reflexion Filter! Pretend you're a mic, and your job is to capture drums and other instruments. You have to constantly deal with bleed from other sources than the one you're aiming at, plus, you just don't have a lot of room for isolation material. That's where your new best friend comes in! The Instrument Reflexion Filter is small enough to use on drum kits, and it does a great job of isolating for you... that is, for the mic. And, by extension, you. This handy iso device easily mounts on a mic stand and sets up quickly and easily. You'll use it on all kinds of stuff!
sE Electronics Instrument Reflexion Filter Portable Mic Isolation Device Features at a Glance:
- A smaller, more portable version of the Reflexion Filter
- Incorporates many Reflexion Filter features in a conveniently sized package
- Perfect for all of the areas where the original RF would not fit
- Isolates the microphone using three layers of polyester fiberboard separated by air gaps, with a punched aluminum wall for diffusion
- Includes a provision to mount small diaphragm pencil mics through the center of the arc
- Brings tighter, punchier, and more detailed character to any recording
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" W, 7-1/2" H, 4" D
- Hole Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Gooseneck optional, not included