Whoa!! This Thing is Light But WAY Powerful!We can toss the Peavy IPR 1600 power amp like a football! Not lying, and no we're not super strong. You can do it too. Sure, power amps have a reputation for being unfortunately heavy little monsters, but Peavey figured out a way to give you the power you need in something that weighs under 7 lbs. It's like voodoo magic or something, but we're all about it and so are the live sound guys we know. Long story short, the IPR 1600 has increased power, reliability, and thermal efficiency - despite its modest weight. And that rocks. Peavey's good, very good.
For the nitty gritty. All IPR series power amps features two channels with independent 100Hz crossovers and a variable-speed fan, all inside that lightweight aluminum chassis. And with Peavey's famous (and exclusive) DDT speaker protection circuitry, you're covered. These things are hot sellers... now you know why!!
Peavey IPR 1600 Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Groundbreaking IPR Series power amplifier - lightweight, efficient, reliable
- Built-in Peavey-exclusive DDT circuitry protects your speakers
- High-speed class D topology delivers high resolution
- Variable speed fan housed inside lightweight aluminum chassis
Peavey IPR 1600 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- 530W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 900W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- Two independent crossovers
- Combi 1/4"/XLR inputs
- Neutrik Speakon Combo 1/4" outputs
- Weight: 6.2 lbs