Little Mic, Huge Possibilities!Everyone knows that if you want a small condenser mic you can use on just about anything, you need a DPA 4061-BM. This thing's gear on most instruments, plus it'll stand up the even the most punishing environments. But a DPA 4061-BM alone won't cut it - you need the right mounting gear too. No sweat - just pick up a DPA IMK4061 kit and your all set. With a IMK4061 kit, you get the awesome omnidirectional 4061-BM microphone, plus all sorts of mounting gear. Need to mic up your viola, how about a piano, or snare drum? What about wireless? If you've got a DPA IMK4061 kit, then you're totally set!
DPA IMK4061 Instrument Mic Kit Features at a Glance:
- Kit includes: 1 x 4061 low-sensitivity omnidirectional microphone (black), 1 x DAD6001-BC MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) adapter, 1 x DMM0002-B miniature double pin, 1 x DMM0007 5-piece universal surface mount, 1 x DMM0011-B magnet mount, 1 x DUA0560 5-piece black windscreen set, and 2 x MHS6001 microphone holder for strings.
- Cartridge Type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz (Soft Boost adds 3dB at 8-20 kHz, High Boost adds 10dB at 12 kHz)
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Maximum sound pressure level: 144dB SPL before clipping
- Total harmonic distortion: 123dB SPL peak (<1% THD), 120dB SPL sine (<1% THD)
- Preamplifier frequency range: 20Hz to 50kHz (+0dB/-3dB)
- Microphone Length: 0.5"
- Microphone diameter: 0.21"
- Weight: 0.26oz including cable and MicroDot connector