From Chickin' Pickin' to Fat, Creamy Overdrive
The Wampler Hot Wired V2 does overdrive, in any flavor you want. Whether you're in the mood for original recipe chickin' pickin' or extra-crispy guitar tone, the Hot Wired V2 has your back. The pedal that Nashville studio session great Brent Mason uses every day, this stompbox is really two pedals in one: overdrive and distortion. Use either channel alone - or stack 'em for absolutely huge tone. You want a versatile pedal that can effortlessly serve up the perfect sound for any guitar part? Check out the Wampler Hot Wired V2!
Wampler Hot Wired V2 Overdrive/Distortion Guitar Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Built to Nashville session guitarist Brent Mason's exacting specifications
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Two pedals in one, each with their own gain structure: volume/tone/gain (clean blend on channel 1)
- Bass boost switch on each channel (two additional stages)
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug, adapter optional); power draw: 17mA
- Both channels can be used at the same time for ultimate "stacking" tones
- Completely true bypass; hand made in the USA
|Wampler Hot Wired V2 Overdrive Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
||9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
||1 x 9V