Take Control, with Your Personal Stage Monitor!Don't depend on the house guy to meet your monitor needs. Galaxy's Hot Spot 7 puts your monitor right where you need it (you can even mount this lightweight guy on a mic stand). Best of all, the Hot Spot 7 gives you a volume control, so you can dial in exactly what you need, when you need it. Nothing breaks those spellbinding onstage moments for the crowd like a singer who looks like he or she is giving the "thumbs up" sign for absolutely no apparent reason. Now, you can turn up (or turn down) your monitor volume yourself. That's peace of mind, my friend.
The Hot Spot 7 handles 200 watts, and it's built tough enough to take the rigors of your toughest tours. Its perfect as a floor monitor, but it also comes complete with a stand adapter, so you're ready for all kinds of environments. Don't settle for a live sound that sucks because you can't hear yourself. Grab a Hot Spot 7 and take control!
Galaxy Hot Spot 7 Personal Stage Monitor Features at a Glance:
- 200-watt continuous power rating
- 2 5" NEOLITE drivers ferrofluid cooled
- Controlled Bandwidth (150Hz-18kHz +/-6dB)
- 98dB sensitivity (1 watt at 1 meter)
- 126dB maximum SPL (200 watts at .5 meter)
- 16-ohm impedance
- 2 x combination 1/4" and twist-lock jacks enable HOT SPOTs to be daisy chained
- Rugged black ABS cabinet with cloth-covered ABS grille
- Mic stand socket
- Volume control: Wide open to -18dB in 3dB steps
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 11.75" x 6.75"
- Weight: 5.25 lbs.