Turn Your Guitar/Bass into a MIDI Machine!So, you've got a guitar or bass you love. Buuuuuut, you're thinking about diving into the world of MIDI. And why wouldn't you? Playing guitar through a synth is an absolute blast. And that's just the start of the possibilities. Well, you know why you're here. The only way to start those adventures is to get a MIDI kit to turn your favorite guitar or bass into a MIDI-equipped masterpiece. Just pair this Graph Tech Hexpander Kit with Graph Tech ghost-loaded saddles (sold separately) and you'll be set.
Graph Tech Hexpander Kit MIDI Interface Kit Advanced Features at a Glance:
- Fast, accurate tracking.
- Low latency design perfectly complements today's state of the art pitch-to-MIDI converters.
- Operates with the latest MIDI converters and Virtual Guitar systems: Roland GR33, GI-20, VG99, and V Bass, Axon AX-50, AX-100, and many more.
- Add the ghost Acousti-Phonic pre-amp and/or optional switches at any time by simply plugging them in...no rewiring or soldering.
- Optional plug-in MIDI Volume, Momentary Up/Down Program Selector Switch (S1/S2) and QuickSwitch (MIDI/both/mag+acoustic) for an infinite palette of tonal possibilities.
- Optional pin-seven wiring harness available for accessing acoustic and magnetic signals.
- Does not require a battery, because it gets power from the MIDI converter
The Graph Tech Hexpander MIDI interface Kit Advanced Includes:
- (1) Hexpander MIDI interface
- (1) 13-pin Output Jack
- (1) 13-pin Mounting Plate
- (1) Interface Wiring Harness
- (1) QuickSwitch for MIDI/both/guitar
- (1) Program Up/Down switch
- (1) Hexpander MIDI Volume Pot