Easiest Eay to Add 6 Headphone Amps!We'll just flat out say it. If you don't have enough headphone amps to record a full band, you're screwed (and going to be scrambling the next time a big project comes your way). Don't be a dufus and turn down the session. Look like a pro. Grab the HeadAmp6Pro in advance, rack it up, and know you're set for pretty much every normal band you're ever going to face. The HeadAmp6Pro hooks you up with six independent headphone outputs, each one with level, bass, and treble controls. True, if you get faced with recording some massive group with more than six people and you've got to give them all independent mixes for some reason... sure... you'd be SOL. But who seriously does that or needs to?
ART designed the HeadAmp6Pro to cover 99.99% of your studio needs in just one box. You've got a stereo aux input for and each and every headphone channel. Need to give the drummer a click? No biggie. Patch it. For convenience, you've got your six headphone output jacks on both the front and rear of the unit. And if you want to patch something into everybody's cans, you can use the front-panel aux input to do just that. Pretty simple, eh? The HeadAmp6Pro is straight forward, but that's the point. Solves the problem. And at a sweet price, at that.
ART HeadAmp6Pro 6-channel Headphone Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Six independent high-power amplifier channels
- Bass and treble EQ per channel
- Dual-function pan/mix control per channel
- Stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Precision 8-segment LED bargraph per channel
- Front panel Main Insert jack
- Front- and rear-mounted headphone jacks
- XLR And ¼" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use