Incredible Harmony Pedal!
DigiTech HarmonyMan Multi-part Guitar Harmony Pedal at a Glance:
- Four Types of Pitch Shifting
Triad Center Shifting Mode lets you make musically correct harmonies based around your favorite chordal structure whether soloing a riff in a specific key or using the sidechain in for chord recognition. Using Scalic Shifting Mode, you can make musically correct harmonies with various shifting depending on the harmony key. Fixed (chromatic) Shifting Mode applies fixed harmony intervals to all notes with the fixed number of semitones selected, while Detune Shifting Mode lets you get a thick overall sound applying a small fixed amount of pitch shifting to the lead guitar voice ranging from 5 cents to 30 cents in both up and down directions at once.
Four Types of Pitch Shifting
HarmonyMan generates harmonies based on your chord progression. It features four different types of pitch shifting depending on which of the 42 different voices are selected. Combine up to two distinct voices in any combination to accompany the input signal: a 3rd or 5th above or below, an octave up, two octaves below, 24 semitones and four detune variations. Simply play the songs you know and love, and when the spotlight cues your solo, hit the harmony footswitch to get amazing multi-part guitar harmonies!
DigiTech HarmonyMan Multli-part Guitar Harmony Pedal Features:
- Up to 2-part guitar harmony plus the lead guitar part using musIQ™ technology
- Independent selectable guitar voicings; 3rd, 5th above or below, octave above or 2 octaves below of guitar input signal
- Edit, store and recall four presets
- Straight chromatic shifts from +12 to -12 semitones
- Four detune settings
- Side-chain for guitar accompaniment
- Pre-harmony distortion loop
- Built-in mixer