Mega Tremolo/Rotary/Vibrato Stompbox!
So, you want to get MAXIMUM effect-age for tremolo, rotary, and vibrato? Don't look anywhere else. The HardWire TR-7 is a monster of an effects pedal. And, for the record, it's true stereo for those of you who dig on getting those spacey, vibey, Left-Right tones. Oh yes. All in all, you get a bunch of different settings to choose from. There's Tremolo, Opto Tremolo, Bias Tremolo, Duo Tremolo, Rotary Speaker, UltraVibe, and Vibropan settings to give you a whole bunch of different worlds to explore. You'll love the HardWire TR-7 on your pedalboard before your amp or right in the effects loop. Whatever you do, the True Bypass feature makes sure your tone stays true and pure when you're not using your HardWire TR-7 pedal. Nice!HardWire TR-7 Tremolo/Rotary Effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Tremolo, rotary, and vibrato effects pedal
- Includes Opto Tremolo, Bias Tremolo, Duo Tremolo, Rotary Speaker, UltraVibe, and Vibropan settings
- True stereo I/O
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- Stomplock knob guard locks your tone in place and prevents tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Pedal Swtich Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
|HardWire TR-7 Tremolo and Rotary Pedal Specs:
||Stereo Tremolo/Rotary Speaker
||2 x Instrument
||2 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V