High-tech Tuner Saves You Time!
You may be thinking... hey GearNuts, a tuner pedal is a tuner pedal, so why the heck are you so excited about this one? But we'll tell you... the DigiTech HardWire HT-6 Polyphonic Tuner is unlike any other tuner you've stomped on before! This baby supports full polyphonic tuning. Translation? Stomp on it, strum your guitar, and watch as the 90-LED display shows you exactly how close to pitch all 6 of your guitar's strings are (that's 15 LEDs per string!). You see everything horizontally, just like you got used to with your old tuner that will now start collecting dust, permanently. Some of you smarties out there are wondering what happens if you play an instrument that doesn't have 6 strings... say, a bass. Lucky for you, the DigiTech HardWire HT-6 Polyphonic Tuner also sports a bunch of tuning modes: Standard, Drop-D, 4-string bass, 5-string bass, and even 6-string bass. That means however you play, you're pretty much covered. You gotta love the DigiTech HardWire HT-6 Polyphonic Tuner!DigiTech HardWire HT-6 Polyphonic Tuner Features at a Glance:
- Large LED matrix display uses 90 LEDs to show the tuning status of each string independently
- Familiar horizontal tuning display makes the HT-6 intuitive
- 5 different tuning modes: Standard, Drop-D, 4-string Bass, 5-string Bass, and 6-string Bass
- True hardwired bypass guarantees the pedal will not affect tone when off
- USB connection for future firmware updates
- Includes custom die-cut mounting kit with hook & loop pad for your pedalboard
- Rugged, all-metal construction with wide footprint for stability
- Constant high-voltage ensures the pedal's performance doesn't drop off over the life of the battery
- 6-year warranty through DigiTech
|HardWire HT-6 Polyphonic Tuner Specs:
||A4 = 436Hz-445Hz
||Standard Guitar, Drop-D, Bass (4-, 5-, and 6-string)
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"