A Killer Combo with Dual Citizenship!Looking for a huge range of tone from a boutique amp? Not looking for the boutique price tag? We've got just the thing for you. Check out the Blackstar HT Venue lineup of amps and cabinets - we're talking about scads of character and an amazing sound. When you plug into an HT Stage 60 all-tube combo guitar amplifier, anything's possible. After all, put together a pair of ECC83s and an ECC82 in the front end and a pair of EL34s in the power section, and the results are fantastic. We're talking about three freakishly diverse channels with tons of voicing options. You're gonna love the HT Stage 60!
First, there's the clean channel, which has this cool little switch that lets you go between a British Class A and a US dynamic clean tone. But that's just the beginning. The two overdrive channels also feature voice switches, but they let you select between modern aggressive and vintage balanced drive. But what about American/British voicing, right? Hold your horses, the HT Stage 60's got that too. It all comes down to the ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) circuit, which lets you dial in anything from as American as apple pie, to bangers and mash Brit goodness. See? If you want loads and loads of tone shaping options from an awesome all-tube amp, you've got to pick up a HT Stage 60!
Blackstar HT Stage 60 Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 60W all-valve combo
- 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, and 2 x EL34 tubes
- 3 x footswitchable channels
- 2 x 12" Celestion speakers
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-applied-for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) allows for variable voicing controls
- Clean voice switch
- Overdrive 1 voice switch
- Overdrive 2 voice switch
- Presence, Resonance, and Master volume controls
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- 4-way footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Weight: 66.8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28" x 23" x 11"