Super-rugged Snare Stand!Tama's HS70WN snare stand is a part of their Roadpro Series, which offers up pro-level features - and innovative hardware designs - at budget-friendly prices. Among the Tama HS70WN snare stand's pro complement of features is a Quick-Set Tilter. This toothless tilter holds position with the friction of six metal disc plates, instead of old school gears, so you can adjust it, then secure it to any angle you want. For better resonance, there are also Tama's "Escape Claws which decouple the drum from the HS70WN snare stand's basket arms.
Tama HS70WN Roadpro Series Snare Stand at a Glance:
- Rubber cushion "Escape Claws" allow for better resonance
- Quick-Set Tilter for infinitely fully tweakable positioning
- Swiveling, asymmetrically spaced basket arms for further flexibility
Quick-Set Tilter for infinitely totally adjustable positioning
Thanks to the Tama HS70WN's Quick-Set Tilter, you can put it into any position you dig. This toothless tilter rig holds position using the friction of six metal discs, instead of old school gears, so you can adjust it to any angle.
Swiveling, asymmetrically spaced basket arms for further flexibility
In addition to its Quick-Set Tilter, the Tama HS70WN features a swiveling basket with asymmetrically spaced basket arms. This rig allows an 8- or 10-lug drum to be held without interface with its strainer, butt, or lugs. Plus, since the basket rotates independently of the stand, you can place the strainer in any position you need.
Rubber cushion "Escape Claws" allow for better resonance
To improve resonance, the Tama HS70WN features rubber "Escape Claws" which let the snare drum "float" on the basket arms. Beyond decoupling the drum, they also help reduce drummer fatigue, by softening the impact of the snare drum playing on your arms and wrists.
Tama HS70WN Roadpro Series Snare Stand Features:
- Quick-Set Tilter for infinitely adjustable positioning
- Swiveling, asymmetrically spaced basket arms for further positional flexibility
- Nylon washers, which improve durability and make leg action smoother
- Patented rubber "Escape Claws" for better resonance
- Height adjustment range: 25-1/4" - 30-1/2"
- For 12"- to 15"-diameter snare drums