You Just Can't Beat Classic Fender Tone!When you close you eyes and imagine the sound of an American classic rock amp, this is it! The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III delivers chimey clean tones to seriously overdriven classic rock leads and everything in between. A set of 6l6 power tubes let this beauty go full-throttle, with all the low-end head room you could ask for. Kick in the spring reverb, and the Hot Rod Deluxe III delivers glassy tones that are perfect for moody ballads and bluesy breakup. Want to kick it up a notch? No problem! Just hook up your 4-ohm or 8-ohm extension cab, and your golden.
Check this out. The Hot Rod Deluxe III adds some killer extras to the tried-and-true Hot Rod line. Front-reading text on the knobs means you can dial in your sound from the front. Awesome, huh? Also, Fender tightened up the overdrive, giving it a response you'll totally love. And last but not least, you've got to check out the new 12" Celestion G12P-80 speaker - this amp sound simply phenomenal! Don't wait - order your Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III combo amp today!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Amplifier type: Tube
- Output power: 40W
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion G12P-80, 8-ohm speaker
- Output impedance: 4-ohms or 8-ohms
- Preamp tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid state
- Inputs: 2
- Channels: 3 selectable channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive select switch, Drive Volume, Bright switch
- Effects: Spring reverb
- Effects loop: Preamp Out/Power Amp In
- Speaker jack: Extension speaker jack
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black textured vinyl covering with Blackface-Style black/silver grille cloth
- Height: 18.75"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Footswitch: 2-button, 3-function footswitch included
- Cover: Amplifier cover included
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.