Hey dude, I need some more me in my monitor!If you're tired of hearing this (even if you're the one saying it), then it's time to get a Furman remote headphone mixer system. A Furman remote headphone mixing system is made up of a transmitter (such as the HDS-6) and a HR-6 remote mixer. Let's just be clear about this, you're going to need a transmitter to use the HR-6 remote headphone mixer. That said, the HR-6 is really cool! You get four mono channels and one stereo channel hooked right up to your mic stand.
Need more you? Just turn up channel one. Hate your bass player? Cut turn down channel four! It's that simple, and since only your personal headphone mix is affected, no one else has to suffer. Now you can finally hear yourself play, the way you need to in order to perform your best. And since the HR-6 gets all of its audio via Cat 5e ethernet cable, there's no spaghetti to get tangled up in. Mix it, tweak it, and hear yourself like never before, with the Furman HR-6!
Furman HR-6 6-channel Remote Headphone Mixer Features at a Glance:
- Compact 6-channel, 5-pot mixing station
- Designed to work with the HDS-6 headphone distribution system
- Features 2 headphone jacks
- Submixes Included/Excluded button
- Includes a microphone stand adapter
- Comes with 2 25-foot ethernet cables (RJ-45)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.5" x 6.75"
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.