Your Hands-on Synth Drum Experience!Expanding on the technology and innovation that made the Roland V-Drum kit so popular, the HandSonic 15 is the hand percussionist's answer to the V-Drum kit. Percussionists can tap, slap and pound away like an entire percussion corps, choosing from over 300 percussion sounds from all over the world, everything from the Conga to the African Talking Drum to the Doholla. There are even electronic drums, acoustic drum kits, handclaps, scratches and more! The 10-inch rubber pad includes 15 sections for triggering 15 sounds at once. Like the V-Drum kit, the pads are touch sensitive for expressive performance, and the sounds are incredibly realistic. There's even a 'D-Beam' and dual ribbon controllers. Trust us, it rocks! Order now and discover just how fun it can be to bang those drums all day!
Roland HandSonic 15 Features:
- Electronic hand percussion pad with triggering based on V-Drums technology
- Built-in sequencer with 300 percussion and drum sounds from around the world
- Main pad supports Positional Sensing for realistic timbre changes depending on area of pad hit
- 10-inch rubber pad with 15 parts for triggering up to 15 sounds simultaneously
- Built-in pressure sensor allows for realistic muting and pitch control of sounds
- MIDI In/Out plus dual-trigger input and hi-hat control jack
- Built-in effects include reverb and multi-effects processors
- Realtime control via D-Beam Controller, dual ribbon controllers, three control knobs
GearNuts "How To" Tip!
Patch Chain lets you scroll through the patches of your choice in a specific order. The HPD-15 lets you make and store 10 chains with up to 32 steps in each. Use the following steps to setup a Patch Chain:
- Press CHAIN so it is lit.
- Press EDIT so it is lit.
- Press the GROUP (-) button to select chain # 1 if necessary.
- Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select the desired patch that will be used first in the chain.
- Press the PATCH NUMBER ^ (up) button to move to the next step.
- Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select the next patch.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for the remainder of the chain.
- Press EXIT, and you will return to Chain Play mode.
- Now turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to scroll through your new chain.
- When you are finished with Chain Mode press EXIT.