Be Delighted with Your Hi-hat StandIf you like traditional pull-action hi-hats, but not the noise or wobble, check out Tama's Iron Cobra hi-hat stand. Totally noiseless and big-time adjustable, this stand has a bunch of drummer-centric features that you'll really appreciate. Adjustable tilt, tension, and footboard angle let you customize your setup, and Duo-spike keeps your hat from walking away while you play. Spare-the Rod protects your tension rod during transport, while Iron Cobra's innovative clutch, spring-loaded hi-hat seat, and spring tension fine-tuning give your hi-hat work the definitive edge. If you're disappointed with your current hi-hat stand, check out Tama's Iron Cobra - and be delighted.
Tama HH805N Iron Cobra Hi-hat Stand Features at a Glance:
- Footboard Angle Adjustment gives you maximum ergonomics
- Non-Loosening Tension Rod won't come loose while you're playing
- Customize your pedal feel with 5-way tension adjustment
- Tilt System lets you do more expressive hi-hat work
- Olies Bearing Hinge eliminates side-to-side motion and provide superior durability
- Dual Legs allow stand to be folded for quick setups and teardowns