First-class PCI Interface!HDSP 9652 is the long-awaited successor of the well-known PCI card Project Hammerfall (DIGI9652). Like the original Hammerfall, HDSP 9652 offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, a DSP-based real-time mixer/router!
The HDSP 9652's Secure BIOS Technology allows hardware updates via software/driver without any risk. And thanks to its one-of-a-kind 'Zero CPU Load' technology Hammerfall DSP guarantees highest performance and lowest latency on both notebooks and desktops!
Hammerfall also supports Expansion Boards (EXB). Two internal ADAT inputs and two internal ADAT outputs allow you to realize up to 16 analog ins, 16 analog outputs, or up to two TDIF ports straight inside the computer.
- 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
- 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 96 kHz/24 bit for record and playback on ADAT optical
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board