Put This Awesome Video Interface in Your Rack!Jump into the next generation of video, right from your desktop! MOTU's amazing HD Express HDMI Tower interface lets you connect everything from SD camcorders to HDMI cameras, thanks to its array of in options. From there, you can put clips straight into Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier Pro on your computer. You can adjust color grades with the HD Express HDMI while you're monitoring or capturing clips. Connect this interface straight to your plasma or LCD monitor and view your clips n HD quality. This stellar box even plays all eight channels of HDMI audio, and its analog RCA outs provide really simple connection to either 5.1 or 7.1 surround systems.
If you do video, you know that HDMI is the new standard in connectivity. Because HDMI streams straight from the camera, with no compression, you get uncompromised image quality - quality you can put straight into your computer. Naturally, you need the connections to get it there, and that's where the HD Express HDMI interface comes in. This unit also lets you edit at lower data rates, which makes it even more useful. MOTU also kept other sources in mind when they designed the HD Express HDMI. In addition to the digital I/O, you get analog video I/O that lets you grab and monitor component SD, HD, and S-video sources.
You demand high performance from every component in your rig. That's why MOTU equipped this version of the HD Express HDMI with PCI Express card connectivity. What better way to take advantage of today's blazing-fast Macs and PCs? You can also connect this interface's HDMI output straight to a plasma or LCD monitor, for no-compromise viewing while you edit.
MOTU didn't skimp on the audio side, either. You can capture and play all eight embedded HDMI audio channels. What's more, you can run all eight out of the HD Express HDMI's RCA outs and into active speakers or a 5.1 or 7.1 surround system. You even get digital S/PDIF I/O!
MOTU HD Express HDMI Tower Video Interface Features at a Glance:
- 2 x RCA analog in on the front panel
- Supports both RGB and YPbPr
- 1 x composite in and out (10-bit CVBS) on shared RCA
- Support for DVI output with HDMI-to-DVI adapter (sold separately)
- S/PDIF digital in and out with in sample rate conversion (SRC)
- Includes HD Express HDMI video console software
- 12 channels of simultaneous audio input
- 1 x HD/SD component in and out (10-bit, YPbPr or RGB) on RCAs
- 8 x HDMI embedded audio in and out
- Supports all standard audio sample rates, from 44.1 to 96kHz
- Cross-platform operation with Adobe Premiere Pro (4.2.x) on Windows 7/Vista
- Small, half-rackspace metal enclosure with removable brackets
- 1 x composite in (10-bit) on RCA
- Can alternately serve as CVBS (composite) in/out or Y/C (S-video) in/out
- 1 x S-video in (10-bit) on 4-pin mini-DIN
- Front-panel headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- 8 x RCA analog outputs
- 1 x HDMI in and out (4:2:2 10-bit, YCbCr or RGB)
- Cross-platform operation with Final Cut Pro (6.0.5 or higher) on Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- 16 channels of simultaneous audio output
- 1 x S-video in and out (10-bit Y/C) on shared RCA