Hear What You Want, Keep out What You Don't!Flat-out awesome headphones! When was the last time somebody said that? But, really, Sennheiser somehow made a an affordable pair of headphones that sound good enough for studio monitoring. Plus, they built in excellent sound isolation, so you drummers and live sound guys have an inexpensive way to hear what you need to hear. And DJs, you'll love the swiveling ear cups. Something for everybody! The HD 280 PRO 'phones are easy to take with you; they're lightweight and fold up, so you cram 'em into that gig bag, suitcase, trash bag, or whatever you use to transport your stuff.
If you're a recording drummer, you know how hard it is to hear the mix over your own kit. That's why you'll love the HD 280 PRO headphones! They attenuate outside noise by 32dB, so you'll hear what you want to hear and not too much else. If you're mixing in a live envirnoment, these 'phones are just the ticket. And, hey, if you're recording/mixing at home, you'll love how the HD 280 PROs block out the sound of a vacuum cleaner. They sound fantastic, they isolate amazingly well, and you can get them without breaking the bank. What more can you ask for?
Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Closed Circumaural Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Accurate, linear reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Replaceable parts for long life
- Neodymium magnets for optimum sensitivity and wide dynamic range
- Very good attenuation of background noise
- Lightweight design
- Circumaural ear pads provide comfortable fit
- Easily replaceable, single-sided coiled cable
- Space-saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
- Screw-type adapter for 1/4-inch jacks