Accept No Sub-stitutes - Mackie Subs RULE!
An EAW amplifier, ported direct-radiating design, and symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover all go a long way to giving the HD1501 subwoofer a stable sound that you can tune to your needs. Using only 600 watts of power, this little beast puts out a massive 131dB all the way down to 36Hz. On top of that, the HD1501 only weighs 80 lbs., so carting one around with the rest of your gear isn't exactly back-breaking work. Believe it - when you add a Mackie HD1501 powered subwoofer to your system, you'll notice a night-and-day improvement in your sound.
Mackie HD1501 Powered Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- 1,200W (600W RMS) of ultra-efficient Class D Fast Recovery amplification
- 131dB SPL max output (peak @ 1m)
- 36Hz-145Hz operating range
- 15" high-output woofer with 3" voice coil
- Active electronics provide complete system optimization
- Symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover (100Hz, 24dB/octave)
- Precision tuning filters for ultra-accurate bass reproduction
- Phase alignment to perfectly complement Mackie full-range loudspeakers
- Ported, direct-radiating design for maximum punch and low-frequency extension
- Designed and tuned by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW)
- Dual XLR inputs, full-range and highpass outputs for mono or stereo setups
- Level control and polarity invert switch with LED indicator
- Signal/limit and thermal LED indicators
- Integrated protection and limiting circuitry
- Rugged, all-wood 15mm birch plywood cabinet
- Pole mount receptacle for mounting full-range speaker
- Compact and lightweight
- Weight: 80 lbs.