Your Ultimate Harmonizer!
The H8000FW is a mammoth effects processor, offering nearly 1,600 classic Eventide presets with expanded analog and digital I/O. Audio engineers now have the ability to easily utilize the sheer processing power of the H8000 with any computer-based recording platform using a direct, high-speed FireWire connection. The H8000FW is Eventide's new flagship processor and is also available as an upgrade for current H8000, H8000A, and Orville owners.
The H8000FW builds upon the success of the Ultra-Harmonizer effects processor platform by uniting all the prized features and functions into one definitive unit that is capable of interfacing straight with a computer-based recording system. With direct access to 24-bit dynamic processing and more than 1,600 built-in Eventide preset algorithms, you can rely on the H8000FW to deliver an entire spectrum of effects without taxing any processing power from your CPU. The H8000FW features Monolithic Tandem, which allows both processors to operate together, facilitating large complex algorithms, including 5.1 reverb and effects or up to eight channels of discrete processing.
Eventide H8000FW Ultra-Harmonizer Features:
- MIDI, BPM, and Tap Tempo lock
- FireWire connection to computer DAWs
- MORE processing power than Eventide's Orville!
- New search engine for easier preset sorting
- Stereo XLR and Tip-ring-sleeve inputs
- 1,800 programs
- Eight channels of AES/EBU, ADAT and stereo S/PDIF at 24-bit
- Monolithic Tandem - Allows one large algorithm to run using two DSP chips, providing you with a TON of processing power