The Return of the Gretsch New Yorker!
The Gretsch G9310 New Yorker Supreme acoustic-electric mandolin gives you the distinctive tone you can only get with a mandolin. The original New Yorker was an very popular instrument in Gretsch's 1950s lineup - now it's back, and better than ever! This gorgeous instrument has a solid spruce top, a mahogany body and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard with classy pearl dot markers. Its comfortable playability and beautiful tone are enhanced by cool vintage styling. You be blown away that quality like this can be so affordable! Play the Gretsch G9310 New Yorker Supreme Mandolin - you'll fall in love.
Gretsch G9310 New Yorker Supreme Mandolin Features at a Glance:
- Acoustic mandolin with vintage '50s styling
- Solid mahogany top, back, and sides; mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge
- Grover machine heads
- Vintage-styled clam-shell tailpiece
- Gretsch Limited Lifetime Guarantee
|Gretsch G9310 New Yorker Supreme Specs: