A Channel Strip Processor with Pure Summit Sound!Just so you know... You need an iLok account to use this.
Softube's Summit Audio Grand Channel Dynamics and Equalizer Plug-in Bundle captures the analog sound of two iconic tube-base signal processors, right down to the component level. On the dynamics side, you've got the remarkable character of Summit's legendary TLA-100A leveling compressor, including its simple controls and vitalizing tube warmth. What's more, the Summit Audio Grand Channel's compressor section features parallel compression, variable low cut filtering (either audible or in the internal sidechain), and even an adjustable saturation control - all functions that go beyond what a real Summit TLA-100A can do.
On the equalization side, the Softube Summit Audio Grand Channel plug-in gives you the sound of the ultra-smooth and extra rich Summit EQF-100 full range passive EQ. This highly sought-after tube equalizer includes four parametric EQ bands with switchable self/bell high- and low-frequency ranges and both a highpass and lowpass filter onboard. The Softube Summit EQF-100 model plug-in is nothing short of pristinely musical, and you'll find yourself reaching for it at every turn. Additional controls let you set the Summit Audio Grand Channel's EQ section either before or after its compressor. And, on top of it all, the Softube Summit Audio Grand Channel Dynamics and Equalizer Plug-in Bundle also includes the individual Softube Summit TLA-100A and EQF-100 plug-ins as well.
Softube Summit Audio Grand Channel Dynamics and Equalizer Plug-in Bundle Features at a Glance:
- An amazingly flexible processor plug-in that combines two quintessential Summit Audio models into a single channel strip
- Each and every component has been carefully modeled to provide you with spot-on sound accuracy
- Compressor section is comprised of a model of the Summit Audio TLA-100A leveling compressor
- Equalizer section is comprised of a model of the Summit EQF-100 passive parametric EQ
- Change the order of the equalizer and compressor with a single switch
- Individual bypass for each of the two units saves CPU power
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, and more
- Both sections included as individual plug-ins as well