A Goldmine of a Tube Amp Head!
We do love the sound of a fine tube amp... especially one with such a golden voice as this. As soon as we instructed our white-gloved butler to plug our diamond-encrusted amp cable into Bogner's Goldfinger amp head, we were welcomed with the sweet, sweet sound you can only get from four warmly glowing 6V6 power tubes. Splendid! Flipping among the 9-, 18-, 30-, and 40-watt power settings, we managed to make the Goldfinger head sound astounding in every room in the mansion... from the parlor to the ballroom. We found the onboard reverb delectable. Pre and post bright switches helped us produce both creamy coolness and sparkling character. The selectable pre and post effects loop allowed us to put our gilded pedalboard to excellent use; the Goldfinger is truly a treasure trove of tones!
Bogner Goldfinger 45-watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
- 45-watt, 2-channel tube amplifier
- 4 x 6V6 tube power amp section
- Choice of variable Boost or Pre FX-Loop
- Boost or Pre FX-Loop individually footswitchable for each channel
- Footswitch controllable tube buffered series or parallel Post FX-Loop
- Footswitch controllable spring reverb
- Alpha channel: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, and Loudness controls; Pre and Post Bright switches
- Omega channel: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain EQ, Gain and Loudness controls, 69/80 mode switch
- High and Low plus Half power switch for 4 different power settings between 9 and 45 watts.
- Functions on footswitch: a/Omega channel select, ALpha boost/pre-fx, Omega boost/pre-fx, reverb, post-fx
- Dimensions (subject to change): 10-3/4" x 25-1/2" x 10-1/4"
- Weight: 42 lbs.
|Bogner Goldfinger 45-watt Handwired Tube Head Specs:
|Number of Channels
|Number of Tubes
||1 x 12AX7, 2 x ECC803S, 1 x ECC81, 1 x 12AX7B
||4 x 6V6
||1 x Instrument
||3 x TS (Speaker)