A Muff and More!
The Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi is one amazing stompbox! By stacking the sweet fuzziness of a Big Muff on top of a classic overdrive circuit, the Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi gives Muff fans a hugely flexible Muff. Using four Germanium transistors (two for each side), the Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi creates virtually any kind of distortion you can imagine from mild overdrive to wild cascading fuzz. Plus, there are unique controls like Bias and Volts ("Volts" simulates a dying battery), which lets you fine-tune the distortion sound and add the character that best suits your sonic ambitions with the Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi. electro-harmonix Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi Distortion/Fuzz Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Individual overdrive and distortion with the ability to stack them together
- 4 individual Germanium Transistors
- Each mode of drive mode uses its own 2 germanium stack
- Overdrive and distortion can be stacked utilizing four germanium transistors
- Bias and tone control define the tonality in overdrive
- Volts and Bias define the way the distortion will react
- Starving battery sound through volts control adds character
- Battery equipped with optional 9.6DC-200 power supply
|Electro-Harmonix Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi Distortion / Overdrive Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 9V
|Power Supply Included