The Smart Way to Travel with Your Gear!Showing up to an important gig with busted gear really, really sucks. You've already spent more than enough on your gear, now you don't just have to replace it, you're also in a serious jam. What's even worse is that this scenario was totally avoidable. Apply face to palm, take a deep breath, and hit the rewind button. Let's say you made the right choice and picked up a an inexpensive Gator GXDF-1919-7-TSA polyethylene vacuum form utility case before you left. Purpose-built to handle just about anything you can throw at it, the suitcase-size Gator GXDF-1919-7-TSA is an ideal traveling case.
Both the shell and the lid of the GXDF-1919-7-TSA feature impact-ready foam that can soak some pretty nasty jolts. The GXDF-1919-7-TSA also comes with interior diced foam, so you can easily fit your gear inside so that it doesn't shift or slide around. The GXDF-1919-7-TSA also features a super-comfy ergo-grip handle for easy carrying, plus it's equipped with TSA-approved locking latches, so Bruno, the disgruntled baggage tosser doesn't have an excuse to take out his aggression on your case with a crowbar. Good deal, huh? Now you arrive at the gig with your gear in proper working order and your nerves intact. And that's what it's all about.
Gator GXDF-1919-7-TSA Molded Utility Case Features at a Glance:
- Black polyethylene vacuum form case with uninterrupted valance
- Secure fit system includes diced foam interior to perfectly fit your gear
- TSA-compliant locking latches with impact diversion dishes offer travel-ready security
- 1" interior EPS foam in the shell and convoluted foam in the lid offer superior impact absorption
- Ergo-grip handle for comfortable carrying
- Exterior dimensions: 19.7" x 19.7" x 7.6"
- Interior dimensions: 19" x 19" x 7"