Classic VT Looks, Plus Groundbreaking Modern Twists!Rock out to the sound of a classic all-tube Ampeg guitar amplifier! Ampeg's GVT series guitar amplifiers bring back the look, feel, and style of their classic '70s VT series amps, plus bonus features that will blow you away! Armed with 50 watts of raw power and pair of tone-pumping 12" Celestion speakers, the GVT52-212 combo guitar amplifier is ready for the main stage. The GVT52-212 packs so much juice, you may even need to engage its dual-mode power switch, dropping down to 25 watts, for smaller gigs and practice.
But that's just the beginning of what makes the GVT52-212 such a versatile combo guitar amplifier. Two channels let you choose from clean to crunch or crunch to total saturation! Plug in an optional foot switch, and you can switch channels, trigger the GVT52-212's built in spring reverb, or toggle the built-in effects loop on the fly. You can also take total control of the GVT52-212's tone, thanks to its sweet 3-band Baxandall-style EQ. When you're ready for the big time, an Ampeg GVT52 is the only amp you need!
Ampeg GVT52-212 Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- An amazing 2-channel 50-watt all-tube combo guitar amplifier that's perfect serious gigs
- Classic '70s Ampeg VT series guitar amplifier look and style
- 2 channels let you choose from clean to crunch or crunch to overdrive
- 2 x 12" Celestion speakers provide classic tone
- Dual-mode power switch lets you instantly cut the output to 25 watts - perfect for smaller gigs and practice spaces
- Independent 3-band Baxindall EQ controls on both channels
- Footswitchable spring reverb and effects loop (toggled via an optional footswitch)
- Open-back cabinet made from void-free 15mm plywood