The Classic VT Amp Is Back!
But that's just part of what makes the GVT5-110 such a versatile combo guitar amplifier. Loaded with a single 12AX7 preamp tube and 6V6 power amp tube, the GVT5-110's all-tube tone can easily go from crystal clean to bluesy crunch and all the way to pure saturated mayhem! To complete the picture, Ampeg gave this hot little amp a cool 10" Celestion speaker, a classic-style speaker for a classic-style amp. What's more, a pair of truly unique Baxandall-style EQ controls let you take total control over your sound.
Ampeg GVT5-110 Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- A flexible 5-watt 1 x 10" all-tube combo guitar amplifier
- Classic '70s Ampeg VT series guitar amplifier look and style
- Huge tonal range lets you dial anything from clean to total saturation
- 1 x 10" genuine Celestion speaker
- Dual-mode power switch lets you instantly cut the output to 2.5 watts - perfect for small gigs, practice, and recording
- 2-band Baxindall EQ lets you dial in the perfect sound
- Open-back cabinet made from void-free 15mm plywood