The Classic VT Amp with Killer Extras!
But that's just the beginning of what makes the GVT15H such a versatile guitar amplifier head. Loaded with a pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6V6 power amp tubes, the GVT15H's all-tube tone can easily go from crystal clean to bluesy crunch and all the way to pure saturated mayhem! Plug in an optional foot switch, and you can trigger the GVT15H's built in spring reverb and its effects loop on the fly. You can also take total control of the GVT15H's tone, thanks to its sweet 3-band Baxandall-style EQ. From the moment you plug in, you're going to love this amazing guitar amplifier!
Ampeg GVT15H Guitar Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
- A super-versatile 15-watt all-tube guitar amplifier head
- Classic '70s Ampeg VT series guitar amplifier look and style
- Huge tonal range lets you dial anything from clean to total saturation
- Dual-mode power switch lets you instantly cut the output to 7.5 watts - perfect for small gigs, rehearsal, and recording
- 3-band Baxindall EQ lets you dial in a huge range of great sound
- Footswitchable spring reverb and effects loop (toggled via an optional footswitch)