The Classic VT Amp Is Back!
But that's just the beginning of what makes the GVT15-112 such a versatile combo guitar amplifier. Loaded with a pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6V6 power amp tubes, the GVT15-112's all-tube tone can easily go from crystal clean to bluesy crunch and all the way to pure saturated mayhem! Plug in an optional foot switch, and you can trigger the GVT15-112's built in spring reverb and its effects loop on the fly. You can also take total control of the GVT15-112's tone, thanks to its sweet 3-band Baxandall-style EQ. From the moment you plug in, you're going to love this amazing guitar amplifier!
Ampeg GVT15-112 Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- A super-versatile 15-watt all-tube combo guitar amplifier
- Classic '70s Ampeg VT series guitar amplifier look and style
- Huge tonal range lets you dial anything from clean to total saturation
- 1 x 12" configuration with a genuine Celestion speaker
- Dual-mode power switch lets you instantly cut the output to 7.5 watts - perfect for small gigs, rehearsal, and recording
- 3-band Baxindall EQ lets you dial in a huge range of great sound
- Footswitchable spring reverb and effects loop (toggled via an optional footswitch)
- Open-back cabinet made from void-free 15mm plywood