Road-proven Protection!With today's ever-increasing amount of gear that contains disc drives and liquid crystal displays, the need for an value-packed shock rack has become mandatory. When you take rackmount gear out on tour, you'd better make sure your investment is well protected by a rugged case. The G-Tour Shock 8U has front and back rack rails, 9mm plywood construction, casters recessed latches and handles, heavy duty chrome plated hardware and special spring loaded handles that offer max "on-the-road" protection for any rackmount gear up to 17 inches deep (with lid removed).
Gator's G-Tour Shock Rack Cases are designed to deliver ultimate protection for your gear. The rack cases feature front and rear 3.2mm thick rack rails and a 17-inch rackable depth with the lids removed. The G-Tour Rack cases are made of a 9mm plywood shell with a Polypropylene exterior. The aluminum valance is tongue and grooved which is the pro construction technique for a completely reliable and extremely tough touring case. The case has triple plated chrome heavy-duty hardware which includes recessed latches and handles. These cases are just the beginning of the exciting new cases from the new Gator's G-Tour series.
G-Tour Shock Racks Features:
- Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches
- Penn Elcom recessed spring loaded rubber gripped handles
- 3.2mm thick front & rear rack rails
- Compressed polyethylene shock absorbing foam inside rack cradle
- 17" rackable depth with lid removed
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- 9mm Plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Heavy-duty zinc plated hardware