You Gear's Not Safe In Any Old Rack!No, a Gator G-Tour Shock Rack case won't cut down the jitter in your digital equipment, but it will keep more or less anything shy of a direct hit with a wrecking ball from damaging your gear. These cases offer the kind of insane protection to your gear that's close to over the top. How does it work? It's brilliant, really. G-Tour Shock Rack cases are really two cases. First, there's the totally solid rack for your gear, built out of durable PVC... basically the same thing you could expect from a typical rack case.
Then there's the G-Tour Shock Rack case's super-hard 9mm plywood exoskeleton, which is coated in polypropylene - it's the kind of shell that inspires lines like "that thing is completely unstoppable!" in awful Sci-Fi/Horror movies. Between this nearly indestructible exterior and respectable interior is a polyethylene suspension foam layer that acts as a giant shock absorber in every direction at once. So if you love your gear, if you really really want to make sure it stays safe, even if your bass player drives your van into a ditch, then load your rig in a G-Tour Shock Rack case!
G-Tour Shock Rack Case Features at a Glance:
- 12U for lots and lots of gear
- 9mm Plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Compressed polyethylene shock absorbing foam interior rack cradle
- 3.2mm thick front & rear rack rails
- 17" rackable depth with lid removed
- Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches
- Penn Elcom recessed spring loaded rubber gripped handles
- Heavy-duty zinc plated hardware
- Reinforced stackable ball corners