The Gator G-Tour EFX2 is a part of Gator's long lineage of ultra-rugged cases. A 2U, 13" deep rack case, the G-Tour EFX2 sports 9mm plywood construction with a PVC exterior to withstand serious abuse. What's more, reinforced corners provide protection from any potentially threatening knocks, while making it really simple to haul a ton of your Gator-cased gear. Heavy-duty zinc-plated hardware, and 3.2mm-thick front and rear rack rails exemplify reliability, while tough, recessed handles and latches facilitate really simple transport of the Gator G-Tour EFX2.Gator G-Tour EFX2 2U, 13" Rack Case Features:
- Interior Depth, rail to rail: 12.5"
- 9mm Plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Exterior Dimensions: 22" x 21" x 6"
- Reinforced corners
- Tongue and groove extrusion aluminum valance
- Inside Dimensions: 19.25" x 3.5"
- Two Rackspaces
- 13" rackable depth with lid removed
- 3.2mm-thick front and rear rack rails
- Heavy-duty zinc-plated hardware
- Spring-loaded, recessed handles and latches
- Weight: 19 lbs
|Gator G-TOUR EFX2 - 2U, Shallow Audio Road Rack Case Specs:
|Int Depth Lid to Lid
|Int Depth Front Rack to Back Lid
||9mm Plywood w/PVC