Classic and Modern Tones!GTR Solo is the newest chapter in the partnering of Waves and Paul Reed Smith and brings the groundbreaking amp- and effect-emulating software to a new lower price point. Like its predecessors, GTR Solo is brimming with amazing spot-on recreations of some of the most sought-after amps and effects of all time, and is super-simple to use. Inside GTR Solo you'll find 10 amps, 10 cabinets, and 13 stomp boxes coupled with a precision tuner from Waves. For incredible guitar tones within your computer, look to GTR Solo!
Waves GTR Solo at a Glance:
- Killer amps, incredible sound
Awesome amps, amazing sound
Tough and value-packed, GTR Solo delivers the sound of genuine amps, cabs, stomps, and microphones - in your computer. Just plug in, fire it up, and experience precision models of amps by Fender, Marshall, and Vox, among others. Then take it to the next level with stellar distortion, modulation, and ambient effects.
13 Stomps to twist, distort, contort, color, bend, mutilate, and mangle your sound to the max. OverDrive, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, WahWah, Spring, Pitcher, Vibrolo, GateComp, EQ, and Volume. This should be plenty of sonic options to keep you twisting virtual knobs for a long time.
GTR Solo can run as either a plug-in in most major DAWs or as a standalone processor. To make sure you get the optimal sound from your guitar on its way to the computer, plug into the GTR Studio Guitar Interface, a DI box designed expressly for plugging your guitar into GTR products.
Waves GTR Solo Features:
- Plug-in (RTAS, VST, AU) or standalone
- 10 amps
- 10 cabinets
- 13 stompboxes
- Mac or Windows
- Clean Based on a 1959 tweed Fender Bassman
- Sweet Based on a 1968 Gibson Skylark
- Crunch Based on a custom Garcia from Paul Reed Smith's personal collection
- Shredder Based on a Marshall JMP1 preamp
- PRS Scorch Based on a boutique amp from Paul Reed Smith's personal collection
- PRS Crush Based on a modified 50W Marshall MK2
- Edgy Based on a 1980 Vox AC-30 TB-2
- Drive Based on a 1964 blackface Fender Super Reverb
- Overdrive Based on a 1980 Marshall JMP
- Solid State Based on a Hartke 3500
- 12" OpenBack
- 2x12" Closed Back
- 2x12" Open Back
- 4x10" Open Back
- 4x12" Standard
- 4x12" Vintage
- Acme 12" Custom
- Bass 8x10" Pro
- Acme 4x12" Classic Gibson Skylark
- Acme 8" OpenBack Hiwatt