Don't Just Practice - Learn to Play!
Can you learn to rock if you just play "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and run scales all day? No way! If you want to become a better guitarist, then you're going to need to rock out to better music. "But better music is hard," you say. Well here's a little tip. If you load up your favorite tunes into your TASCAM GT-R1 SD recorder and trainer, it all gets easier. You see, the GT-R1 isn't your average trainer. This baby lets you slow down your tracks without changing their pitches. That's right, just drop WAV or MP3s onto the SD card and load 'em up. Controlling the GT-R1 is a stupid easy too. But that's not all! You can cancel out the guitar or bass and rock out with the rest of the band, load up rhythms from the onboard drum machine and record with built-in amp simulation and effects, and then drop your tracks right onto your computer via USB 2.0. That's why practicing with a TASCAM GT-R1 totally rules!
TASCAM GT-R1 Portable SD Recorder and Guitar Trainer Features at a Glance:
- Portable stereo recording with built-in condenser microphones
- MP3 or WAV file recording, up to 24-bit/48kHz
- 1/4" instrument input for guitar or bass
- Amp simulation and multi-effects
- Over 80 rhythm tracks in a variety of styles
- Overdub function allows users to record over an existing track
- Powered microphone input
- Low-cut filter and analog limiter on input
- Loop and change the speed of music playback without changing the pitch to learn new music
- Guitar and bass canceller allows musicians to play along
- Includes 1GB SD card and rechargeable battery
- USB 2.0 connection to computer for file transfer and charging