If You Love Your Work, You'll Buy a Glyph!
Before they're worthy of becoming part of a GT 062E 2000, Glyph puts each of the hand-picked world-class 1TB hard drives they select through the hard drive equivalent of Marine boot camp and Hell Week combined, burning them in and testing for quality and consistency. Minor flaws that would go undetected by most and probably never actually result in a drive failure cause drives to wash out and land in the rubbish heap. Only the best survive.
The end result is the GT 062E 2000, a drive capable of running as a spanned 2TB RAID 0 drive, or a rock solid and ultra-secure 1TB RAID 1. FireWire 800 lets you access the GT 062E 2000 with lightning fast speed, and a pair of super quiet fans lets you record with the GT 062E 2000 right in the room. Oh, and it's even got an Oxford 936DSE chip, so you know the GT 062E 2000 will be compatible with every piece of software that matters. Now that's smart!
Glyph GT 062E Hard Drive Features at a Glance:
- Capacity: 2TB
- Rotational speed (RPM): 7,200RPM
- eSATA-1 port
- FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b)-2 9-pin ports
- USB 2.0 Hi-speed (device-side) port
- Bridging chipset: Oxford 936
- Software selectable drive modes: RAID 0, RAID 1, Spanning
- Average seek time: 8ms
- Maximum transfer rate (eSATA port); 3 Gbit/s (300MB/sec)
- Sustained transfer rate (RAID 0, eSATA): 220MB/sec
- Cache size: 32MB (16MB per drive)