Road-proven Protection!As the amount of gear that contains disc drives and liquid crystal displays grows, so too is the need for an value-packed shock rack. Gator's new G-SHOCK deluxe shock rack cases have a 20.5" rackable depth and are molded from the incredibly durable high-density military grade polyethylene. This lightweight, yet super bulletproof material insures max protection at a weight you can easily manage. Gator G-SHOCK uses rubber shock absorbers on all eight corners, which assures a soft ride in every direction. The internal 19-inch rack frame has threaded front and rear rack rails. In addition, Gator G-SHOCK has another exclusive - a moveable rear support system! This does away with needing a machine shop in your garage to make a rear support for your power amps or rack gear. Furthermore, those threaded rack rails are field replaceable. Exclusive to the Gator G-SHOCK racks are locking front and rear lids.
Sloped side handles molded from Polyethylene make G-SHOCK cases comfy to carry when the racks are loaded and they are virtually indestructible! The ridges on the top and bottom make these cases universally stackable with both Gator racks and those of other manufacturers who construct their product in accordance with E.I.A. specs. As everyone knows, "nothing is tougher than a Gator!"
Gator G-SHOCK 4U Audio Rack Features:
- Lightweight polyethylene construction
- Independent rubber shock absorbers at each corner
- 360-degree air ventilation around equipment
- Threaded, field replaceable 7mm zinc-plated steel rack rails
- Adjustable interior sliding support on each side of rack adjusts from to back and up and down for rear support of gear
- Comfortable recessed side handles and locking lids
- Heat-treated 10/32 rail bolts and washers included