Pedalboard Good, Effects Spaghetti Bad!
Unless you're Chuck Berry, squatting and jumping around on stage one-footed just doesn't look cool. That's why you need a pedal board. Pedalboards just keep everything simple, especially pedalboards like the Gator GPT Powered Pedal Tote. This bad boy's a solid 16 1/2" x 12", easily large enough to fit more than half-a dozen of your favorite stompboxes. You can attach your pedals with hook and loop tape (included with the Gator GPT Powered Pedal Tote) and there's cable management onboard. Plus, the GPT Powered Pedal Tote comes with one of Gator's G-BUS-8 multi-output power supply, which provides eight 9V power supplies and three 18V supplies. And the entire GPT Powered Pedal Tote rig stows in an included heavy-duty 600-denier nylon padded case, so you can schlep your effects in style.Gator Cases GPT-BL-Power Pedal Tote Features at a Glance:
- 16.5" x 12" pedal board
- Constructed of plywood covered in Tolex
- Comes with carry handle which slides into a 600-Denier nylon padded carrying case
- Access holes for cables to run below board
- Exterior pocket for cables
- Face of pedal board covered with hook and loop material for attaching pedals
- Includes hook and loop tape for pedals
- Black exterior
- G-BUS-8 Power Supply included
|Gator GPT-BL-PWR - Pedal Board w/ Carry Bag & Power Supply Specs:
||Nylon Covered Padding
||1 x Handle
||1 x Ext.