Get Your Guitar Flight Ready!
Ready to start your next tour? Find yourself sticking your guitar in the back of a van stuffed with gear? Worried about protecting your prized instrument? Gator has the solution for you with their GPE-Electric-TSA. This hardshell flight case is approved by the ATA, so you can lock it up and take it with you on flights without running into any problems. Calling it rugged only starts to tell the story. Did you know that Gator actually tested the plastic of this case with over 3,000 lbs. of pressure... and it didn't crack? Pretty crazy, but that's a good thing. When your electric guitar is in the GPE-Electric-TSA, you know it's protected on the outside, with plush lining keeping it comfy on the inside.Gator GPE-Electric-TSA Hardshell Flight Case Features at a Glance:
- Electric guitar flight case
- Military-grade Polyethylene outer shell
- Black stealth powder-coated valance and hardware
- Surface-mounted impact diversion latch housing
- TSA-approved locking center latch
- Ergo-grip injection-molded handle
- Extended reach protective neck cradle
- Crushed-velvet luxury plush interior
- Universal fit EPS protective foam open cavity design
- Body Length: 19.25"
- Body Depth: 3.25"
- Lower Bout: 12.75"
- Middle Bout: 12.75"
- Upper Bout: 12.75"
- Total Length: 39.5"
- Head-stock Length: 8.75"
- Head-stock Depth: 3.5"
- Head-stock Width: 13.5"
- Accessory Space: 8.25" x 4.25" x 2"
- Exterior: 41" x 16.5" x 5.874"
- Weight: 13.6 lbs.
|Gator GPE-Electric-TSA Specs:
||Ergo Grip Handle
|Int Body Depth
|Int Body Length
|Int Lower Bout Width
|Int Middle Bout Width
|Int Overall Length
|Int Upper Bout Width
|Intended Guitar Type
||Electric Guitar Strat Style Case