Gator's GPE-Bass-TSA bass guitar case features a molded military-grade outer polyethylene shell, for serious travel endurance. What's more, Gator gave the GPE-Bass-TSA a black stealth powder-coated valence and hardware, surface-mounted impact-diversion latch housing, and a TSA-approved locking center latch - all in the name of protection and security. The inside of the case is sized to fit most models of bass guitars, and there's a plush crushed-velvet luxury lining, so you can trust the GPE-Bass-TSA to keep your instrument safe. Gator GPE-Bass-TSA Universal Bass Guitar Case Features:
- Exterior: 49.25" x 17.125" x 5.875"
- Head-stock End Depth: 3.5"
- Middle Bout: 13.5"
- Surface-mounted impact diversion latch housing
- Total Length: 47.5"
- TSA-approved locking center latch
- Extended reach protective neck cradle
- Accessory Space: 14.25" x 4.75" x 2"
- Ergo-grip injection-molded handle
- Universal fit EPS protective foam open cavity design
- Black stealth powder-coated valance and hardware
- Head-stock Start Length: 3.5"
- Body Length: 21"
- Head-stock Length: 10.5"
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Body Depth: 3"
- Upper Bout: 13.5"
- Crushed-velvet luxury plush interior
- Military-grade Polyethylene outer shell
- Lower Bout: 13.5"
|Gator GPE-Bass-TSA Specs:
||Ergo Grip Handle
|Int Body Depth
|Int Body Length
|Int Lower Bout Width
|Int Middle Bout Width
|Int Overall Length
|Int Upper Bout Width
|Intended Guitar Type
||Electric Bass Case