A Nylon-string Guitar for EveryoneThe Ibanez GM500CE is a nylon-string guitar that'll treat you like a good friend. One you can play on the couch, strum on a train, pass around the campfire, and then plug in at the next open mic night? One you could play in church? How about a guitar that sounds so good you'd probably still play it if you made it big? Or maybe you need a cheap acoustic-electric you can rock out with on the tour bus. If any of these people are you, then this Ibanez GM500CE acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar is probably a good choice for you.
With its grand concert body and full scale length, the Ibanez GM500CE nylon-string acoustic-electric gutiar is a pretty good fit for just about anyone, regardless of playing style or technique. The combination of a rosewood back and sides with a cedar top gives the Ibanez GM500CE a tone that's familiar in rock, blues, pop, country, you name it. And when it comes to plugging in and playing live, the onboard Fishman pickup and Ibanez AEQ210TF electronics system rival those found on many pricier guitars. There's even an XLR output for running direct to the board, and a built-in tuner is a handy tool you'll be happy to have close by at all times.
Ibanez GM500CE Acoustic-electric Nylon-string Guitar Features at a Glance:
- An acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar that's perfect for a wide variety of playing techniques and musical styles
- Rosewood body delivers a full and deeply resonant voice
- Cedar top balance the warmth of mahogany with clear mids and singing highs
- Onboard Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ210TF preamp provide extraordinary sound when you play plugged in
- AEQ210TF preamp system includes an onboard tuner