Avoid Keyboard Horror Stories!
You have a keyboard, you better protect it! Seriously, we've heard too many horror stories about folks trying to pile their prized 88-key instrument into the back of their car... or carefully haul it into the gig. What happens when you bump it into a doorway... or a guitar amplifier takes a nose dive during the car ride? You can only imagine. That's why you need a case, duh. But what folks won't tell you is that a semi-rigid case like the Gator GK-88 may well be all the case you need... you get the best of both worlds — a lightweight case you can carry yourself, roll around, and store when you're not using it... plus just the right amount of protection to keep your instrument safe. When you're gigging every other week, why shell out change on a ridiculously heavy, crazy-expensive filght case? You're not going to Europe. You're just going across town. Get the Gator GK-88 and you'll be set.Gator GK-88 Semi-rigid 88-key Keyboard Case Features at a Glance:
- 600-Denier ballistic material construction
- Polyethylene reinforced interior frame
- Interior is lined with Tricot and soft foam
- Fully adjustable padded straps, to secure keyboard in place during transport
- Large accessory pockets on outside for pedals and cables
- Built-in wheels withtow handle and skid bars
- Interior Dimensions: 57.5" x 18" x 6"
- Exterior Dimensions: 63.19" x 20.08" x 8.66"
- Weight: 28 lbs.
|Gator GK-88 - 88-Key Specs: