Hex Your Axe!Why should the synth guys have all the fun? If you're looking for a way to get the coolest sounds from your axe, whether you're tapping into the power of one of Roland's mighty Hex guitar processors or looking for a way to use your guitar as a MIDI controller, you're going to need a hex pickup. Do yourself a favor, get a Roland GK-3. You see, Roland's been in this game longer than anyone else, and they sure know how tho build a killer hex pickup. And check this out, the GK-3 mounts on your guitar without laving a mark. An adhesive strip lets you stick the GK-3 right on your bridge, and a pressure-plate-based housing holds the rest of the hardware on. No scratches and no drilling... not that you can't mount the GK-3 on with screws (go right ahead, no one's stopping you) but you don't have to by any means.
Roland GK-3 Hex Guitar Pickup Features at a Glance:
- Adjustable pickup cable length, magnet spacing, and curve accommodate all 6-string guitars
- Adhesive mounting option means you don't have to drill holes in your baby
- Bolt together houseing safely hold the remmaining hardware
- 1/4" input allows for normal input
- Works with all Roland and most other hex-equipped gear
- Requires GKC-5 or GKC-10 13-pin cable - not included