The EQ Pedal for the Bass Tweakhead!
From the beginning, BOSS has made the best pedals by adhering to these key principles: reliable aluminum die-cast bodies, pedal switches that withstand the 100,000-repetition durability test, FET switches to eliminate the clicking noise of conventional mechanical switches, non-slip rubber bases, easy-to-install battery compartments, LED indicators, and both battery and AC power. Only the totally best parts and circuitry are used in BOSS pedals. No corners are cut, no compromises are made - these pedals are made to sound killer and take a pounding!
The BOSS GEB-7 is 7-band equalizer created specifically for the frequency range of the electric bass. The EQ bands can be boosted or cut up to 15dB, while a gain control also offers a +/-15dB range. Since the GEB-7's frequency range extends down to 50Hz, it's also amazing for adding depth and bottom end to acoustic guitars.BOSS GEB-7 Bass EQ Pedal Features:
- Can be used as a "boost" or "cut" pedal using the level control knob
- Incredible for acoustic guitar jobs
- Equalizer control: +/-15dB
- 9-volt battery operation or use optional PSA-Series AC adapter
- Full range response, even for five and 6-string basses
- 50Hz to 10kHz frequency range specifically designed for bass
- Five-year warranty
- In jack, Out jack, AC adapter jack
|Boss GEB-7 7-Band Bass EQ Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V