You Can Take it With You!I don't know about you, but I rarely want to take my guitar with me without also bringing along other gear too, like my laptop, an interface - you know, more than just a tuner. That's what's so cool about Gator G-Com gig bags. For example, the Gator G-Com-Elec lets me not only carry my electric guitar, but also my entire recording rig. That's right, the G-Com-Elec has plenty of space for all my gear, including a secure zippered pouch for my computer, and thanks to its rugged reinforced seams, plush padding, and full assortment of carrying handles, I know that my axe and my other gear are safe and secure. The G-Com-Elec's even got a waterproof rain cover, which is even handier than you'd expect and can save your guitar from more than just mild shunts and bumps. Isn't your guitar worth protecting?
Gator G-Com-Elec Electric Guitar Gig Bag Features at a Glance:
- Premium reinforced gig bag for electric guitars
- Dual-textured weather-resistant exterior with military-grade polyethylene-reinforced interior defense shield
- Storage for laptop and mobile-recording peripherals
- Cable-management storage straps
- Ultra-foam-quilted instrument-cushioning nest with adjustable neck-support system
- Hideaway ergo-fit air-cushioned padded shoulder-harness straps with breathable rear-vented cushion pads
- Reinforced firm-grip handle
- Upper and lower accessory storage compartments
- Hideaway rain cover
- Body length: 20"
- Body height: 3.5"
- Lower bout width: 12.75"
- Middle bout width: 14.75"
- Upper bout width: 14.5"
- Overall length: 38"