You Can Take it With You!I don't know about you, but I rarely want to take my guitar with me without also bringing along other gear too, like my laptop, an interface - you know, more than just a tuner. That's what's so cool about Gator G-Com gig bags. For example, the Gator G-Com-Dread lets me not only carry my acoustic dreadnought, but also my entire recording rig. That's right, the G-Com-Dread has plenty of space for all my gear, including a secure zippered pouch for my computer, and thanks to its rugged reinforced seams, plush padding, and full assortment of carrying handles, I know that my guitar and my other gear are safe and secure. The G-Com-Dread's even got a waterproof rain cover, which is even handier than you'd expect and can save your bass from more than just mild shunts and bumps. Isn't your acoustic guitar worth protecting?
Gator G-Com-Dread Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar Gig Bag Features at a Glance:
- Premium reinforced gig bag for dreadnought-style acoustic guitars
- Dual-textured weather-resistant exterior with military-grade polyethylene-reinforced interior defense shield
- Storage for laptop and mobile-recording peripherals
- Cable-management storage straps
- Ultra-foam-quilted instrument-cushioning nest with adjustable neck-support system
- Hideaway ergo-fit air-cushioned padded shoulder-harness straps with breathable rear-vented cushion pads
- Reinforced firm-grip handle
- Upper and lower accessory storage compartments
- Hideaway rain cover
- Body Length: 22.00"
- Body Height: 5.50"
- Lower Bout Width: 16.00"
- Middle Bout Width: 13.00"
- Upper Bout Width: 12.00"
- Overall Length: 41.50"