Not All Capos Are Born Alike!Ever since the capo was first introduced sometime in the early-mid 17th century, gigging musicians have been looking for a better way to buckle down their strings and quickly change tune. But if G.B. Doni (the first person in recorded history to use the term "capo") knew what G7th would one day do to improve the device, he'd have probably run straight to the Vatican with news of the miracle to come. With none of the troublesome flaws of traditional capos, the G7th Performance Capo gives you a super-sexy string-synching solution you can rely on! By using a wrap-spring clutch, the G7th Performance Capo can achieve the kind of death grip on your guitar's neck that won't come off... that is, until you want it to.
G7th Performance Capo Features at a Glance:
- Winner of Guitarist magazine's "Gold Award" in the UK
- Winner of an Acoustic Guitar magazine bronze award in the US
- 3-part wrap-spring clutch consists locks the capo in place
- Stylish, yet unobtrusive appearance
- For regular 6-string guitars